Colton Haynes and Jeff Leathan Split After 6 Mo's of Marriage

This should be shocking to no one. Colton Haynes and his husband Jeff Leatham have split after six long....(months?! wtf) of marriage. 
Haynes insists the Leatham didn't cheat....
Jeff would never cheat. He's an amazing man. Please stop being mean to him. The song I wrote was about a past relationship. ❤
Haynes released a song titled “Man It Sucks” earlier this week, which talks about his problems with a significant other. He clarified that the track wasn’t inspired by his husband, writing: “Please stop being mean to him. The song I wrote was about a past relationship.”
The thing is they only dated for 3 months before they got hitched. It should be a surprise to no one that the relationship didn't work it.  Gay relationships often end because they begin far too soon. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

How I Got Out of 65% of My Student Debt

How I Finally Got a Boyfriend