The Day a Pen Saved My Life


February 18th 2015 I was walking home from a night of clubbing with some friends. That’s when I saw two gangster looking latino guys on the street talking.
They looked a little suspicious but I told myself ‘don’t be racist’ and ignored them and kept on walking past them.
Then I hear ‘what’s up homie?’ and they begin to walk up towards me. I try to be cool and just said ‘what’s up’?
Then one of them says:
“That watch is pretty coo how about you let me have it?”
My heart begins pounding. I didn’t know what I had done in this world to deserve this.
I just told them
“Yeah no I don’t think so guy”
Then one of them said ‘I guess we jus gone have to take it then”. My heart skipped a beat. I just looked and them and whaled ‘why are you doing this to me?!” to which they responded “shouda just given it up faggot”
I don’t know what the heck came over me but I just starting thinking of Matthew Shepherd in my head and had a flash on him laying on that fence in Wyoming and I realized I had my tactical pen with me and it was like the wrath of God washed over me.
I told them ‘FUCK YOU! YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!” I pull out my tactical pen and right as one of them takes a swing at me I jabbed him right in the neck with my strike pen!
I’m not sure if I got him in the jugular or not but I just remember him holding his neck and they both ran away. My tactical pen saved my life.
The truth is it’s not just me. Gay people are the most targeted group for hate crimes in America.
I sure am glad I was able to defend myself! It was the scariest moment of my life but it was also the most triumphant moment of my life!
Every person should have the ability to defend themselves. Here are some really great  self defense weapons I found that are worth checking out! 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Colton Haynes and Jeff Leathan Split After 6 Mo's of Marriage

How I Got Out of 65% of My Student Debt

How I Finally Got a Boyfriend