How I Finally Got a Boyfriend

If you've been following my blog you know about what kind of stress student loan debt put me under with the people always calling me and my family. Luckily I was able to get out of it!

After I got out of it I was still ungainfully employed, fat, and single. My boyfriend had left me for a rich sugar daddy. 

I had gained over 40lbs due to the stress of my ordeal. Most guys wouldn't even talk to me and the ones that did were...ick! 

I did what most gay guys that have problems do. Try to solve them by moving to another city to get away from all the 'toxic energy'.  A friend was living in St. Paul and said I could crash with him. 

Like every other queer that tries this discovers I soon found out that moving wouldn't magically solve all of my problems. 

Fortunately the  LGBT Center here offered free counseling. I got an appointment and saw John. He was very nice but a little blunt. He listened and I told him how I kept getting rejected by the guys I wanted and the guys that wanted me were...ick! 

After a view sessions he gave it to me straight.  

"If you wanna get a date with that type of guy you're gonna need to lose weight" 

At first I was shocked and appalled to hear that but really it's exactly what I needed to hear. He suggested cutting a vegetable out of my diet. I read another man's story of how a grindr experience motivated him to lose weight. 

Managing to finish something like this would give me just the motivation I needed to complete the journey!
Does it work? 

As you can probably already tell I think it works! It certainly did for me.  It got the ball rolling and afterwards I continued to eat right, stopped smoking, and exercised!

Yes I'm really about to show you my pictures!

OMG PLEASE BE KIND!!!! 


The Nester on the left was crying behind that smile

My life changed thanks to meeting John and doing the fat decimator plan. I no longer beg guys I like to go out with me. I'm now in a relationship with my current partner for 6 months. It wasn't just the weight loss that did it though. 

Losing weight was just the beginning. I continued to work with John and he helped me to quit smoking and drinking. As ironic as that sounds once I finally accepted I didn't need a man in my life to be happy that's when my partner came into my life. I truly believe he was made by the universe just for me! 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Colton Haynes and Jeff Leathan Split After 6 Mo's of Marriage

How I Got Out of 65% of My Student Debt