I Beat Meth it Didn't Beat ME!

If you've read my other posts you know I went through some financial and relational hardships. What I didn't say, because I wasn't ready, was as I was going through my ordeal I began using meth.

It was never my intention to be a druggie. It just happened. I was so depressed and lonely. No money, no boyfriend, a shitty job. A person who I thought was my friend suggested I try it.

It was the most amazing feeling in the world! It was like someone pulled me out of the dark side and into the light! I began using more and more until finally my teeth began falling out.

Yup that's right I had meth mouth. If you've ever seen meth mouth it's like the most disgusting thing out there!

This is gonna sound really shallow but it was my appearance getting worse that motivated me to work to get clean.

When my mouth began to look like that that's when I knew it was time to do something. I tried DAA (drug addicts anonymous) and it helped a little but I'd always go through the same thing.

I'd be clean for a little while and then when I got really stressed I'd use again. I was desperate to kick this addiction in the butt for good.  That's when I began researching spirituality and began to understand that reality is nothing more than an illusion!

Once we realize that reality is a hallucination created by our own minds that we could control our own minds and our own realities

I learned techniques like those taught by Jesus Christ but were later removed from the modern Bible! 

I began using the Quantum Manifestation program and it helped bring my reality under my control again! It finally gave me the discipline to lose weight and actually do the work to get a better job!

No way am I claiming that this is quick and easy process. It's not. But if you are willing to do the work to gain the mental discipline then you can begin to control your own reality!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Colton Haynes and Jeff Leathan Split After 6 Mo's of Marriage

How I Got Out of 65% of My Student Debt

How I Finally Got a Boyfriend